Shift work


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



and so it begins, fellas. Many times in the summer I feel like a shift worker. Home one week...gone one week..home a week...gone...My personal policy is not to be gone two weeks in a row. That's difficult to schedule when I don't have a staff or intern, but I've managed. I don't know about all of you, but I spend more time in prayer during this time for my family than I do my students.


2 Responses to “Shift work”

  1. Blogger Jason Retherford 

    Chad,

    I like the way you arrange your shift work. I think this year is the last year I will be gone two weeks in a row. It is just to hard being away from my wife and our children.

    Uugh!

  2. Blogger CL 

    Chad, I feel your pain brother, we all do. May God bless you and and his grace cover you and your family.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Team Members

Previous posts

Archives


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer