Following up


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Some have been to Winferfest already, others of us are looking toward events in which some of our students will make decisions. What are some things you do to consistently follow up on decisions students make such as committing their lives to Christ, redecicating themselves, asking for prayers in areas they struggle? It's one of the most difficult aspects of what I try to do and I'm not effective at all in this area.


1 Responses to “Following up”

  1. Anonymous Jason 

    Chad,

    Great question. I too was at Winterfest in Arlington and as always there is a great response among my teens. I am not real good at follow up as well. But, I want to be, so what I think is important in this area is to keep praying for our kids, all of them. I think it would be wise for us to make personal contact with them a couple of times the following week and then after that, maintaining regular contact.

    You know as well as I do, that when a lot of people to come to Christ, if they aren't checked up on, it is not long before they begin to slip away. So, following up is probably one of the most important aspects of our work. Just my two cents.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Team Members

Previous posts

Archives


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer