South of Louisville


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So I was in Louisville for a funeral. Visited Southeast. And also visited a church in the south of Louisville. A medium sized congregation of 300. I met their new youth minister. He was showing me around their "Impressive" facility. Gym, new carpet etc.

The one thing that got me was the lack of mention of names of his students (He knew I was a YM from NC, some of their achievements, and that.) The focus seemed to be more on facility, and group size rather than demographics and relationships. Maybe it was just me.

I think the next time someone visits our church facility - I'm not going to show them around the church "Building" I'm going to give them glimpses of the church. Show pictures of my students, tell about their stories being a part of God's. How about you?


0 Responses to “South of Louisville”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Team Members

Previous posts

Archives


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer