What Theologian Are You?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Travis Stanley had a link to see what theologian you were like. I thought it amusing. I was an Augustine. He was my favorite personality my Intro. to Christian Thought we studied at LCU.



"God will not suffer man to have the knowledge of things to come; for if he had prescience
of his prosperity he would be careless; and understanding of his adversity he would be senseless."

You are Augustine!

You love to study tough issues and don't mind it if you lose sleep over them.
Everyone loves you and wants to talk to you and hear your views, you even get things like "nice debating
with you." Yep, you are super smart, even if you are still trying to figure it all out. You're also
very honest, something people admire, even when you do stupid things.

What theologian are you?

A creation of Henderson


1 Responses to “What Theologian Are You?”

  1. Blogger Travis 

    The littlest things amuse use Bible nerds. I played around with the survey and put in all the negative answers and it said I was John Calvin. I knew there was a reason I didn't like John Calvin.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Team Members

Previous posts

Archives


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer