What are some of your not so bright youth ministry moments?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




2 Responses to “What are some of your not so bright youth ministry moments?”

  1. Blogger Jovan 

    Not so bright moments.....

    #1
    When I made up an illustration for trusting God in a one on one Bible study with 12 year old female. I said, "Trusting God is kinda like when you're on the internet in a chat room and the other person says I'm blonde and blue eyes and 13 years old. You can't see them but you have to take their word for it...." *blank stare* "ummm not that you should be meeting guys on the internet..." better yet trusting God is more like...."

    #2
    After having enough of watching two students in class giving too much PDA I confronted them after class.... this is what came out of my mouth. "You two are way to affectionate with each other in class you need to tone it down." *should have stopped there* (turning to the male I then added) "dude she's not a blow-up doll."

    You should of seen their faces.

  2. Blogger Mike Lewis 

    "dude she's not a blow-up doll."

    I don't see anything wrong with telling the truth and sometimes the truth hurts.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Team Members

Previous posts

Archives


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer