The State of Youth Ministry


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The past few days has seen contrasting articles published in newspapers.

1. The Sky is Falling attitude: NY Times Article


2. We're making a DifferenceAustin Statesman Article


Which category are you?


2 Responses to “The State of Youth Ministry”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I think the article from the Austin statesmen is more in line with the reality.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I agree with Jason. I'm seeing how youth ministry is having a positive impact on students. But in my experience it hasn't been so much about the programs as it has been about my willingness to be in the lives of students as well as equipping adults with the same passion to love students and live openly before them.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Team Members

Previous posts

Archives


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer