Resources...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I know some of you guys are really good at designing logos and art pieces that you use in your ministry. What are some of the programs that you use? Or do you outsource everything?


2 Responses to “Resources...”

  1. Blogger Jason Retherford 

    CL,

    I know of some guys that outsource their work and it is wonderful, high quality stuff. My old church, two of our youth volunteers are in to graphic design!

    Where I am now, yikes, I am usually the one to do the art. I am so not an artist.

  2. Blogger Fanchettes 

    I do all my own stuff, cause I'm prideful like that =)

    I use Corel Draw for illustration work, and Photoshop and GIMP to add effects and junk. Check me out... no seriously, check me out!

    www.creativechurches.org

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Team Members

Previous posts

Archives


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer