Question


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Do ya'll want to transition over to Word Press, as in move this blog to Word Press?


4 Responses to “Question”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    What are the advantages?

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    My site uses WordPress. I've also seen the back-end of Blogspot and many other blogging systems. In my opinion, WordPress offers the best of user-friendliness for both basic and advanced users, huge community support, high emphasis on a secure product, and is easily customizable. If you're considering a transition to another blogging managment system, I highly recommend WordPress.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    For me Blogger is just fine. I do like the ability to catagorize entries so word press is cool like that. If we moved it to word press would we all have to get a word press account in order to post?

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I am largely computer dumb. I tried WordPress and could not use it at all. I find blogspot to be much much more friendly to those of us who are of the computer idiot class...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Team Members

Previous posts

Archives


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer