The Student Ministry Journal


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Anybody seen the new Student Ministries Journal put out by the old Youth Worker guys. Youth Worker is under new editoralship direction, and the Student Ministry Journal is a new magazine.

What do you think about the new journal?


2 Responses to “The Student Ministry Journal”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I like it, but I'm bias - a few of my friends are involved with it.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I had a chance to read it. I was pretty impressed by everything I read. I really like Yaconelli's description of the rite of passage they created for their high school seniors, letting them spend 3 days in solitude on a mountain, fasting and praying. I can't see my parents allowing that to happen in the same way, but it sparks some good ideas.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Team Members

Previous posts

Archives


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer