Happy New Year!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



2006 is here. I am sure like many of you, my wife and I watched the ball drop. It was sad seeing Dick Clark in the condition he was in. But, the New Year celebration isn't the same without him.

With the New Year comes the chance to think about some goals, or resolutions for this new year. What are yours? I would be interested in hearing from you to see what your resolutions for '06 are.

Here are mine:
1. to deepen my relationship with Christ (getting in the Word more, and on my knees more)
2. to love my wife more deeply and compassionately
3. to be the best daddy to the two most wonderful girls in the world
4. to be a better youth minister
5. to be a better friend
6. to love those who are sometimes the most difficult to love
7. to lose weight, to exercise, and take care of my body
8. to be a better blogger.

Happy New Year to all of you. May 2006 be a year of many blessings and a year of going deeper into the heart of Christ.


0 Responses to “Happy New Year!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Team Members

Previous posts

Archives


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer