NCYM


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Any of you out there in blog land attned the NCYM last year in California or in years past? My wife and I attended last year, and we were refreshed and encouraged in our calling to minster to yougn people? I would like to here your thoughts on the NCYM, and to see if any of you are planning on coming this year?


3 Responses to “NCYM”

  1. Blogger CL 

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  2. Blogger CL 

    I'll bet at ZOE as well, but I will also be at NCYM, this year!

  3. Blogger Jason Retherford 

    Chris,

    My wife and I are planning on attending this year again, and I am looking forward to meeing you. Maybe we can share some of our heart's hurts over a cup of coffee? In the meantime, continue being God's man, and hang on brother, when the wind and the waves are all around, hold to God's unchanging hand.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Team Members

Previous posts

Archives


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer