Welcome Grant!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So, somehow I typed in my heading "Welcome Grant!" and that is what I posted. So, I am coming back to edit right now and here it goes. I meant to welcome Grant yesterday, but busy isn't the word (or should I say excuse?)

Grant is the Youth Pastor at Grace Church in Little Rock, Alaska (just kidding- I hope you all know where Little Rock is, cause I'm too confused to try and put the state abbreviation down and I'm too lazy to write it out, although I guess I could have written it out and it would have taken me less time than writing this jumbled ramble down, oh well.) Grant has an awesome blog, and I have really enjoyed reading his stuff. So, everyone send a hearty welcome to Stu, I mean Grant! It's good to have you brother!


0 Responses to “Welcome Grant!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Team Members

Previous posts

Archives


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer