New contributor


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Let me be the first to welcome our newest member to the youthministryforum.blogspot.com, miss Natalie Reed. Natalie has a heart for Christ, and committment to teens and a desire to work in some capacity in youth ministry. She is also my cousin and our first female contributor. You can read her blog here.


7 Responses to “New contributor”

  1. Blogger CL 

    Welcome Natalie! It is great to have you!

  2. Blogger J-Wild 

    Glad you could join us...although we haven't been too exciting as of late.

  3. Blogger J-Wild 

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  4. Blogger Grant 

    well...a heat for Christ....

    I'm looking forward to figuring out what that means!! hahaha

  5. Blogger Jason Retherford 

    I guess some times I need to read very carefully what I write.

  6. Blogger Natalie Brooke 

    thanks for letting me be a part of this! blogging is all new to me, so...sorry for the delayed response! I'm excited to learn your thoughts and opinions and love for the Lord. Looking foward to it! In Him...

  7. Blogger Gerrard Fess 

    Another sucke... I mean contributer to the blog. Cool. Welcome.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Team Members

Previous posts

Archives


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer