Thank you guys!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have to echo what CL wrote the other day, the stuff ya'll are writing here has been encouraging. Keep it up. I apologize for being out of the conversation for a while. I have been up to my ears in graduate school homework, my wife is preparing to have surgery Wednesday, and I have been out of town for two weeks, and this weekend alone, I worked some 25 hours around the clock. I have been a little consumed with other things. But keep it up.

Welcome Brian, to our forum. I am looking forward to getting to know you through your writings. Hope this little community of youth ministers can be a place of encouragement as it has been for me.


2 Responses to “Thank you guys!”

  1. Blogger Brian Eberly 

    Thanks for the welcome Jason. I am really looking forward to being a part of this forum/community.

    I just prayed for you and your wife.

  2. Blogger CL 

    Praying...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Team Members

Previous posts

Archives


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer