Welcome...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hey Everyone!

First, I wanted to say how much I have been encouraged by all of the awesome discussion the last few days and even weeks. You guys are really encouraging and helping me alot, more than you''ll know.
Second, but just as important, I want to welcome Brian Eberly to YMF. Brian is the Pastor to Students at Tigard First Baptist in Tigard, OR and has been in Youth Ministry for 20 years. I am really excited that he is going to be rippin' it up with us! Good to have you Brian, welcome!


2 Responses to “Welcome...”

  1. Blogger Brian Eberly 

    Thanks CL! I'm honored to be a part of this "most excellent" group of Youth Pastors/workers!

    Let's continue to encourage and sharpen one another!

  2. Blogger Aaron Geist 

    Way to go Brian!...and your mom didn't think you'd amount to anything.

    ;)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Team Members

Previous posts

Archives


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer