Prayer and grace...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



One of the hopes I had envisioned for this blog was that it would be a place of heart exposure and healing. I talked to a brother today on the phone who could use our collective outpouring to God.

Without divulging more than I ought, just know that this brother needs guidance about his current ministry. Ask God to direct him to what's best for the kingdom and for his family.

Also, let's talk about grace for a minute. Have you stopped to consider the size and scope of God's grace. I marvel at all this, and wonder, "why me Lord?"

Anyone out there, amazed by grace?


1 Responses to “Prayer and grace...”

  1. Blogger Gerrard Fess 

    Amazed by it? Awed in it. I wouldn't be in ministry without it. In fact I shudder to think where I'd be without it.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Team Members

Previous posts

Archives


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer