new look again


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



What do ya'll think?


5 Responses to “new look again”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i like it

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Pretty cool!

    I like how the Comments are listed/linked next to the title.

    Can you link the Team Member names?

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Love the colors and fonts. Not too crazy about the banner. Nothing against Jesus, but I think it's a little too stogy. I have a banner suggestion, who should I e-mail it to?

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I like it, but all you can see is the number of comments. Then when you place your mouse over the number, the whole text shows up.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    SWEET!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Team Members

Previous posts

Archives


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer