Youth Ministry in a Box?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So any resources you use that you find helpful?

I've found this site




Though sometimes in looking for new resources, if I even have to. Afterall its not the lessons and programs that make the point. It is all about relationships.


1 Responses to “Youth Ministry in a Box?”

  1. Blogger David Moss 

    I agree that it is all about relationships....but if you can "check off" your search for weekly curriculum and lesson ideas you have way more time to focus on the relationship piece.

    I have found this curriculum - studentlifebiblestudy.com - to be extremely useful for our Sunday morning, combined 7-12th grade gathering.

    Have been using it for three months now and am very pleased - and it has freed me up to think of relationship stuff rather than "what am I going to teach on this week?"

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Team Members

Previous posts

Archives


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer