A Good Book


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I just wanted to see if any of you have read or heard of a book by David Pensgard call "Me, the professor, Fuzzy & the Meaning of Life"? I find this book to be great!!! I paticularly like the fact that it is in Comic book/ Graphic Novel form, it fits with my simple minded nature.


2 Responses to “A Good Book”

  1. Blogger CL 

    I am going to check it out!!

  2. Blogger David Pensgard 

    Hello, I am the author of the book mentioned above. "Me, The Professor, Fuzzy, and the Meaning of Life" I found this blog when I did an internet search for any references.

    If anyone is interested, you can read the book for free online at www.thebigmystery.com or you can buy a softcover book at the AiG bookstore. www.answersingenesis.org

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Team Members

Previous posts

Archives


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer