Invitation


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



First let me welcome the newest member of our team, Jovan Barrington, Jovan, I am looking forward to reading your insight here, and hope that what you find here may be of encouragement as well.

Also, for the rest of the guys that have signed up here, thank you for what you do for the Kingdom, and for teens and families. I appreciate it, and I know that those you serve do as well.

If you have friends that might benefit from being a part of this blog, let's invite them to participate in our discussions. Any takers?


6 Responses to “Invitation”

  1. Blogger Jovan 

    Thanks Jason for the invitation and the introduction.

  2. Blogger Jason Retherford 

    Jovan,

    You are welcome, and I am looking forward to hearing from you here.

  3. Blogger WonByOne 

    Youth Ministers,

    I am a young man attending Pepperdine University. My calling is Youth Ministry and I am happy to have discovered your blog. You can check out mine at wonbyone.blogspot.com

    In Him,
    micah j. foster

  4. Blogger CL 

    Jovan,

    Welcome!

    Micah,

    Glad you found us, I hope we can encourage you in your walk and willingness to serve teens. God bless!

  5. Blogger Jason Retherford 

    Micah,

    Glad you found us. I hope what you find here can be of help, and God bless you for answering God's call to enter this crazy kingdom adventure known as youth ministry.

  6. Blogger WonByOne 

    Youth Ministers,

    Thank you for your welcome. I haven't been to the site since I posted last. I hope that through your site I can gain insight and wisdom into "this crazy world" of YM.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Team Members

Previous posts

Archives


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer